Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Bible Study - Ecclesiastes

This has been an interesting summer without having the internet at home (minus phones...which are handy for checking social media and googling something...not so great for consistent blogging). It has been nice to have a break, but I will be grateful when we do get the internet back in our house (probably at least another month until that happens). Anyway, I am at a coffee shop today, utilizing their wireless and air conditioning (and a latte of course), to bring back to the world a regular daily blog post...for a little while anyway. Thanks, coffee shop! Thanks, scheduled posting!

So what will I post? I have taken some time to go back and read some lectionary postings, and would really like to get back in the groove of doing those again...but that is easier with a more consistent internet connection. I can only schedule so many of those in advance before I lose steam. So, next best thing: a daily posting of the Ecclesiastes Bible Study that I wrote in seminary. Hopefully it will be a daily encouragement for anyone who happens to stumble upon it.

Come back tomorrow for the introduction, and then daily for Bible study questions and things to reflect upon. Should be enough material to cover the month of August (and then some).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment